Namo Buddha
Namo Buddha
“ 听视界 ”
我们三宝地修的福报啊,
The blessings we cultivate in the land of the Triple Gem,
我们都要把它回向到净土
Should all be dedicated to the Pure Land,
回向自己,
Dedicate them to ourselves,
不要留给自己花。
And do not keep them for squandering away.
而且要发愿,
Additionally, we should make a vow:
下世我如果再来做人,
If I return as a human in the next life,
我宁愿穷一点,
I would rather be poorer,
但是要我做一个善良的穷人,
But let me be a poor person who is kind,
作为一个勤劳的穷人,
A poor person who is diligent.
我尊重一切生命,
I respect all forms of life,
希望我的智慧不要退转,不要迷失了生命的方向,
Wishing that my wisdom does not regress, and I will not lose the direction of life.
但愿我能够早早的遇到三宝,
May I encounter the Triple Gem early,
早日的皈依,
Take refuge early,
成为三宝弟子,
And become a disciple of the Triple Gem,
能童真入道,
Entering the path at a young age,
能继承这圣贤之业,
And to continue the career of the saints and virtuous ones.
我要成为这世间举灯者,
I will be a bearer of light in this world,
树法幢者,
One who raises the banner of the Dharma.
不要把我们的这个修炼的福报啊,
Do not let the blessings we cultivate
兑换成世间轮回的本钱。
Be converted into the capital for worldly samsara.
以前我跟着师父,
When I was with my master in the past,
师父带着弟子们修,
Master would lead the disciples in practice.
修任何的(法),
No matter what we practiced,
最后都马上就回向,
Dedication was always done immediately at the end of the practice.
通俗的跟我们讲的,
He put this plainly across to us,
说我给你们存到三宝银行里哦。
Saying: "I am depositing this into the bank of the Triple Gem for all of you."
我想呢,师父每次都给我们存到三宝银行,
I thought, Master would deposit it into the bank of the Triple Gem for us each time,
每次修一点功德,
Every time a bit of merit was cultivated,
所有一切功德他都会(说)愿生西方净土中,
He would dedicate all the merits, saying, "May there be rebirth into the Pure Land,"
都回向极乐世界。
Dedicating it to the Pure Land.
可能那时候小啊,
Perhaps because I was young then,
我还不知道,
I had yet to understand,
我还说师父啊,
I even said: Oh Master,
心里想哦,
Just thinking in my heart
我没敢跟师父讲,
as I dared not tell Master,
师父,留一点,留一点(功德)给他们生活用了。
"Master, leave a bit, leave a bit of merit for their use in life."
我现在想想,
Now when I think back,
越想我自己越可笑,
The more I think, the more ridiculous I find myself.
不要给自己轮回留后路,
Do not leave a way out for oneself in Samsara,
我们在轮回上无处攀缘,
We should not cling to anything in Samsara,
我们要在解脱道上处处逢缘,
We should always look for opportunities on this path of liberation,
这才是天地对我们的大爱。
For this is the great love Heaven and Earth have for us.